Swooning over black and white gingham

 
Jumper, H&M/ skirt, Topshop/ bag, Longchamp/ scarf, unknown/ shoes, Clarks
 
I've been loving the old simple black and white monochrome style, which is all I ever wear really... This winter had definitely been a great success for tartan in the fashion world but it never really interested me enough to buy numerous tartan staple pieces or in fact any. I bought this skirt a few days ago since having a craze with a-line style skirts and all I could say is that it matches almost everything in my wardrobe. I've now got a dreaded week of college ahead of me consisting of very early mornings and piles of work. Hope you enjoyed my first ever outfit post- I was really self conscious during the phase of deciding whether to click that little 'publish now' button!

2 comments:

  1. This skirt is gorgeous! I can imagine it must go with everything! Loving the new blog change.
    Chloe xxxx
    www.underestimatethegirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete