ANOTHER JACKET TO ADD TO MY COLLECTION

Jacket, Zara/ dress, H&M/ boots, ASOS

Well here's another jacket to add to my all season outerwear collection.. turns out I'm very much a coat and jacket person so you can assume how hard it was for me to not give this up in the 2nd Zara I popped into during my Oxford street shopping dash straight after my exams. I swear they strategically place about 5 Zaras within a 2 minute walking distance of each other to make you try on that item of clothing again you said no to for the billionth time. I was ready to snag all the summer dresses in all their glory like a bull in a china shop but there was nothing that I wouldn't compare to the jacket. I'm the person that is 80% of the time questioning why you would buy a simple off the shoulder for £29.99 when you can buy outerwear that you will most definitely wear all year round (given the nature of british weather) for £10 more? I say this but you'll see me tomorrow swallowing my pride while I take that god damn off the shoulder top to the checkout.

-W

1 comment:

  1. Normally I don't read article on blogs, however
    I would like to say that this write-up very
    forced me to take a look at and do it! Your writing taste has
    been amazed me. Thanks, very nice article.

    ReplyDelete